Nagarjun Amrit (Amrut) Bhallatak Avaleh, 400 Grams
Amrit Bhallatak Avaleh is a traditional Ayurvedic medicine used for the management of various chronic skin diseases. It also aids in fighting pre-mature greying of hair and tends to reduce the wrinkles on your skin.
Ingredients of Amrit Bhallatak Avaleh
- Shudh Bhallataka (Semecarpus Anacardium)-5.88%
- Go ghrita-11.76%
- Cow’s milk-23.52%
- Shankara (Sugar)-58.82%
Uses/Benefits of Amrit Bhallatak Avaleh
- Helps in managing chronic skin diseases
- Assists in the fight against early wrinkling
- Aids in fighting pre-mature greying of hair
- Might be useful as an anti-aging formulation
Possible Side-Effects of Amrit Bhallatak Avaleh
No side effects as such have been reported but in case you notice any, discontinue the use immediately and consult your physician
How to Use/Dosage of Amrit Bhallatak Avaleh
- 5 to 10 gms to be taken twice a day with lukewarm milk or water, or as prescribed by your healthcare professional/physician.
No customer reviews for the moment.