Elements Champi Champion Tailam
Elements Champi Champion Taila offers a unique rejuvenation process of massage of the body and its parts after application of medicated oils. The oil is processed by slowly boiling sesame oil with added herbs such as Masha and other ingredients which are good for hair, muscles and skin. Massaging skin using this oil promotes blood circulation, de-stress and improves the sense of well being, reduces stiffness and muscular pain, rejuvenates and tones the body. This oil can as well be used for massaging legs, face, hands and whole body.
Benefits of Champi Champion Tailam
- The process of Champi Champion Tailam is made effective by using a unique process called Taila Pak Vidhi
- Delays premature ageing of body THROUGH TOTAL REJUVENATION
- Reduces pain and stiffness by promoting circulation of blood
- Gives instant energy on account of toning whole body
- Improves muscle suppleness and strength
- Can be used for Hair, Face and Body with all round benefits
- Promotes better sleep for days after the process
- It is for full body application but equally effective for scalp and hair
- Will deliver results even with moderate pressure
- Reduces Hair Fall and delays premature ageing
- For external use only; if you have swallowed a large quantity, please try to vomit and throw out from system.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- It is important to take a bath within 30-60 minutes of application of Champi Champion Tailam.
- This is not a cure for serious disorders of skin muscles and scalp (like psoriasis, alopesia and muscular dystrophy)
GENERAL FACTS AND GUIDELINES FOR USAGE OF PRODUCTS GIVEN IN THIS BOOKLET
- All Products of Elements Wellness are 100 %Vegetarian
- All these products are Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicines
- Elements Wellness products are made from 100 % Natural Actives and do not contain any harmful chemicals
- All products have been tested for freedom from presence of heavy metals and microbiological content
- All raw materials in our products conform to API/In-House specifications
- Many of the herbs used in these products have strong scientific validation through published studies
- Our products are all safe to use; however in the rare event of any problem due to individual sensitivities/allergies after usage please discontinue and consult with Physician
- Unless otherwise specified, these products may be consumed immediately after a meal
- If you are using other drugs for the same ailment, it is best to leave a gap of 2 hours between these products and your regular medication
- All products herein have been awarded the Ayush Premium Mark given by Quality Council of India
- Please use regularly as advised to get best results
- Please consult a Physician as required before use of these products
|KEY INGREDIENTS||Masha, Bala, ShashtikSaali, NimbaTaila, Haritaki, Dugdha,Tea Tree Oil|
|BENEFITS||Provides relief from muscular pains, improves skin luster, reduces hair fall with regular usage|
|FOR WHOM||Those with muscular pains and dull skin; those seeking rejuvenation; for those with mild skin infections; FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY WHAT AGE Adults (male and female) and children over 3 ears|
|HOW MUCH||As required to spread evenly on body; massage locally on affected parts or whole body including scalp and hair WHEN Twice weekly, followed by bath in slightly warm water after 30 minutes|
|PACK SIZE||200 ml LIQUID|
No customer reviews for the moment.