Baidyanath BRAHMI CHURNA, 100 GM
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Brahmi Churna
Brahmi Ghrita is polyherbal Ayurvedic medicated ghee containing Brahmi (Bacopa monneri), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Kushtha (Sassurea lappa), Shankhapushpi (Convolvulos pluricalis), Trikatu and other herbs in cow ghee. In Ayurveda Brahmi (Bacoppa monniera) is considered an agent which stimulates and nourishes brain. It is used to improve memory,intelligence, learning skills,speech and curing various brain related diseases. Brahmi is a proven nootropic (cognitive enhancer)agent.
Brahmi Ghrita improves mental functions such as cognition, memory, intelligence, motivation, attention, and concentration. It is very useful for people suffering from epilepsy as treatment of epilepsy causes adverse effect on memory and other mental functions. If one takes Brahmi Ghrita while on treatment of epilepsy it helps to maintain normal brain function.
Brahmi is known and clinically proven brain tonic and one can use Brahmi Ghrita for improving general health.Brahmi Ghrita is recommended in the management of various psychological disorders like Unmada (Insanity), Apasmara (epilepsy), hysteria etc.
- It is alterative, brain tonic, sedative and nervine tonic.
- It is medhya Rayasana (neurotonic).
- It improves intellect, memory, learning ability, concentration and other brain functions.
- It improves speech and cures hoarseness of voice and other speech related issues.
- It treats learning and memory disorders.
- It lowers Serum Urea and Serum creatinine in dose dependent manner.
- It is very nutritious.
- It cures internal dryness.
- It improves weight, luster, and digestion.
- It gives relief from constipation.
- It gives strength to brain, nerves, eyes, rectum and other body organs.
- It balance Pitta and Vata disorder.
- It nourishes gastrointestinal mucosa, lubricates it, enhances the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and strengthens the colonic flora of useful microbes.
- Myalgia–depression induced bodyache
- Stress disorder
- Apasmara (Epilepsy) Psychiatric disorders
- Brain tonic, Improves memory
- Cognitive problems
- Mental Diseases
- Mental retardation
- Sleep disorders
- Impairment of speech and voice
- Speech problem
- Skin diseases
Calms Vata,Pitta and Kapha
- As medicine –quarter to half teaspoon with water,usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- For Panchakarma preparation – Snehana procedure,the dose depends on the disease status and the judgement of Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually administered with warm water.
- the doses of Ayurvedic medicines are not fixed. Exact dose depends on the age, strength, digestive power of the patient, the nature of the illness, the state of the viscera and humours, and the properties of individual drugs.
- People suffering from obesity, heart diseases, high blood pressure, Diabetics, high cholesterol should use this medicine with precaution.
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases and high BP should exercise precaution.
- In very high dose, it may cause diarrhoea and indigestion.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.