Baidyanath KAISHORE GUGGULU, 40 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Kaishor Guggulu
Kaishore guggulu, also spelled as kishore guggul, is an ayurvedic guggul formulation used for raised uric acid, mild to severe attacks of gouty arthritis, inflammatory diseases, wounds, abdominal diseases, constipation, indigestion, diabetic carbuncles etc.
Ingredients of Kaishor Guggulu
- Giloy or Guduchi
- Amla (Amalaki)
- Shuddha Guggulu
- Black pepper
- Pipali (Long Pepper)
- Danti Mool
Medicinal Properties of Kaishor Guggulu
- Anti flatulent
- Digestive stimulant
- Mild laxative
Therapeutic Indications of Kaishor Guggulu
- Raised Uric acid levels and gouty arthritis
- Acne or acne vulgaris
- Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- Wounds or boils
- Inflammatory diseases
- Chronic constipation
- Bursitis (Inflammation of a bursa; frequently in the shoulder)
- Muscle cramps or stiffness or inflammatory diseases of muscles
- Fever due to joint disease
- Tendonitis (inflammation of tendons)
- Rheumatic fever
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Repetitive motion injuries or stress injuries
- Chronic cough (with yellow thick sputum)
- Ingestion or loss of appetite along with any joint disorder
- Diabetic carbuncles
- Skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis etc.
- Blood disorders
Health Benefits & Uses of Kaishor Guggulu
Kaishore guggulu is a good herbal combination that works on metabolism in the body. It corrects the functions of stomach and intestines, which helps improving digestion and removing toxins from the body. It works in all health conditions in which we need to correct digestion and metabolism.
Raised uric acid or gouty arthritis
Kaishore guggulu is a drug of choice in gout. Overproduction of uric acid in the body and decrease in excretion of uric acid through the kidneys are main cause of gout or raised uric acid.
Kaishore guggulu works well in both conditions. It corrects the metabolism and checks on uric acid production. Further, it corrects the elimination process of uric acid in kidneys. It improves kidney functions and helps in excretion of various chemicals through it.
However, for fibromyalgia, yograj guggul is best, but kaishore guggulu is a substitute of yograj guggul. It works on VATA humor and PITTA humor and reduces inflammation and muscle spasm. It further reduces muscle tenderness and shifting pain due to fibromyalgia. Some ayurvedic doctors use it along with yograj guggul for better results in fibromyalgia.
Boils, wounds and Carbuncles
Kaishore guggulu has anti-biotic, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties due to which it helps in treating boils and carbuncles.
Diabetes is a common condition in which carbuncles occur. Kaishore guggul also works on blood glucose level and corrects the problem of cellular resistance to insulin. Moreover, it reduces infection, swelling and pus discharge from the carbuncles.
Kaishore guggulu is a good blood purifier, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. Therefore, it helps in getting rid of acne and pimples. However, its effects on hormones are still unknown, but it stops recurrence of the acne in about 70% cases.
Eczema & psoriasis
Along with other ayurvedic medicines, kaishore guggul gives promising results in eczema and psoriasis. Local application of 777 oil or charm rog nashak oil is recommended with kaishore guggul.
Dosage of Kaishor Guggulu
- Kaishore guggulu powder: 500 mg to 1 gram twice a day
- Kaishore guggulu tablets: 2 to 4 tablets twice a day
Dietary restrictions while taking Kaishor Guggulu
- Avoid eating heavy and spicy foods
- Avoid eating fried foods and junk foods.
- Avoid eating during indigestion.
- Do not take sour foods such as curd and citrus fruits.
- Reduce intake of salt in diet.
- Avoid endurance physical exercise and love making.
- Avoid alcohol and sun exposure.
Side Effects of Kaishor Guggulu
However, kaishore guggulu is considered safe and well tolerable in most of people, but in some cases, it can cause following problems.
- Acidity (rare and it occurs only if you already have history of gastritis, GERD or ulcer)
- Frequent urination (rare with kaishore guggulu, but if you are taking it with punarnava for gout, it is common due to diuretic action of punarnava)
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
You should avoid using kaishore guggulu during pregnancy. Lactating mothers should take it if required and indicated under supervision of ayurvedic physician.
Children below 5 years
It is not recommended using kaishore guggulu in children below age 5 years.
Contraindication of Kaishor Guggulu
There are no contraindication yet known with kaishore guggul.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.