Baidyanath SANJIVANI BATI, 160 TAB
Baidyanath SANJIVANI BATI, 80 TAB is useful for Treatment of Snake Bite, Dyspepsia, Weak Digestion, Chronic Fevers.
Baidyanath SANJIVANI BATI, 80 TAB
About Sanjivani Vati
Sanjeevani Vati is polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine. This ayurvedic medicine is used in various different ailments such as common cold, cough indigestion,stomach ache, worm infestation etc. In Sanjiwani vati Triphala is present along with seven other herbs which have Vaat and Pitta pacifying properties. Triphala and ginger are well known herbs beneficial for digestive system. These herbs help to remove body toxins. Also Vacha, pippali, Shunthi, Bhallatak has causes sweating in body which helps this medicine to cure fever.
Ingredients of Sanjiwani Vati
- Embelia ribes (Vaividanga, Zingiber officinale (Sunthi)
- Piper longum (Chhoti pippali)
- Terminalia chebula(Haritali)
- Terminalia belerica (Bibhitaki)
- Emblica officinalis (Amalaki)
- Acorus calamu (Vach)
- Tinospora cordifolia(Gioly,Purified Semecarpus anacardium (Shuddh bhilava)
- Aconitum ferox (Shuddh Vatsnabh)
- Cow Urine (Shuddh Gomutra)
Uses of Sanjiwani Vati
- Fever associated with indigestion
- High fever due to vitiation of all doshas
- Cold, cough, flu
- Abdominal lump (Gulma)
- Digestive gastroenteritis
- Snake bite and other poisons
- Normalising colour of the urine
Dosage of Sanjiwani Vati
- Tablet once or twice a day is traditionally the dose to treat digestive problems.
- Tablet once or twice a day is traditionally the dose to treat gastro enteritis
- Tablet once or twice a day is traditionally the dose to treat snake bite
- Tablet once or twice a day is traditionally the dose to treat chronic fever.
- It is traditionally advised along with fresh ginger juice and water.
Side effects of Sanjiwani Vati
- Over dosage may cause burning sensation in stomach and poisonous effects.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in cool dry place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.