Baidyanath LASHUNADI BATI, 80 Tabs
About Lashunadi Vati
Lashunadi vati is polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form which is used for treating dyspepsia, diarrhoea and gastroenteritis.Lashunadi vati has carminative, laxative, stomachic and stimulant properties. This medicine is manufactured by many Indian companies like dabur, Jiva and many more.
Ingredients of Lashunadi vati
- Allium sativum (Lahsun)
- Cuminum cyminum (Safed Jeera)
- Rock salt (Saindhav lavan)
- Purified Sulphur (Shuddha gandhak)
- Zingiber officinale (Sunthi)
- Piper nigrum (Kali Maricha)
- Piper longum (Chhoti pippali)
- Purified Ferula asafoetida (Shuddha Hing)
- Processed in Aqueous extract (On dry basis) Citrus limon (Nimbu swaras)
Uses of Lashunadi vati
- Diarrhoea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Gastro enteritis (infectious diarrhoea with inflammation in stomach and small intestine)
Dosage of Lashunadi vati
1 tablet twice daily with lukewarm water after meals or as advised by the physician.
Side effects of Lashunadi vati
- Over dosage may cause slight burning sensation in stomach.
- People with high BP should take this medicine with care, since it contains salt as an ingredient.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in cool dry place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.