Baidyanath KUTAJGHAN BATI, 40 TAB
About Kutajghan Vati
Kutajghan Vati has antidysenteric, antidiarrheal, haemostatic and anti-amoebic action. It is beneficial in diarrhoea, intestinal infections, dysentery and bleeding disorders. It provides good relief even in chronic diarrhoea and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Ingredients (Composition) of Kutajghan Vati
- Kutaja – Connessi Bark – Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Water for decoction
- Ativisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
Medicinal Properties of Kutajghan Vati
- Aam Pachak (Detoxifier)
Therapeutic Indications of Kutajghan Vati
- Diarrhea with Fever
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain/cramps due to Diarrhea
Benefits & Medicinal Uses
Kutajghan Vati is important ayurvedic medicines, which is commonly used for management of intestinal infections and diarrhea. It reduces AMA (toxins as per ayurveda), mucus content in stool, and check bleeding.
Dosage & Administration
The general dosage of Kutajghan Vati is as follows.
- Infants 1 Tablet (375 mg)
- Children 2 Tablets (750 mg)
- Adults 4 Tablets (1.5 grams)
- Pregnancy 2 Tablets (750 mg)
- Geriatric (Old age) 2 Tablets (750 mg)
- Maximum Possible Dosage 6 grams (16 Tablets) per day (in divided doses)
Kutajghan Vati is considerably safe for most individuals when Kutajghan Vati taken under professional supervision and within the Kutajghan Vati Dosage recommended in ayurveda.
There are no side effects observed with Kutajghan Vati.
Pregnancy & Lactation
Kutajghan Vati can be safely use in pregnancy as per requirement for management of diarrhea, or intestinal diseases.
There are no absolute contraindications of Kutajghan Vati.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.