Baidyanath CHITRAKADI BATI, 160 TAB
About Chitrakadi Vati
Chitrakadi Vati is an ayurvedic and herbal medicine used for its digestive and detoxifying actions. It helps digest the undigested food particles and removes the toxins accumulated in the body due to malabsorption of the food. In ayurveda, AMA (a toxin developed in the body due to malabsorption of food particles) is a main cause of several diseases. Chitrakadi Vati mainly acts on AMA toxin and help digesting and eliminating it and reducing its effects on the body. Therefore, Chitrakadi Vati is useful in all diseases in which AMA is a main underlying cause.
Ingredients of Chitrakadi Vati
- Chitrak – Plumbago Zeylanica
- Ajmoda (Celery) – Apium Graveolens
- Black Pepper – Piper Nigrum
- Chavya (Java Long Pepper) – Piper Chaba
- Hing – Asafoetida
- Pippali (Long pepper fruit) – Piper Longum
- Pippali mool (Long pepper Root) – Piper Longum
- Sambhar Salt
- Samudra Lavana – Common salt
- Sarjika Kshara
- Sauvarchala Lavana (Sochal Namak) – Black Salt (Kala Namak)
- Sendha Namak – Rock Salt
- Sonth – Zingiber Officinale
- Vida Lavana (Vida salt) – Ammonium Salt
- Yava Kshara (Natural Potash obtained from barley) – Hordeum Vulgare
- Lemon Juice or Pomegranate Juice
Medicinal Properties of Chitrakadi Vati
Chitrakadi Vati has following healing properties.
- Aam Pachak (Detoxifier)
- Digestive Stimulant
- Fat Burner
Therapeutic Indications of Chitrakadi Vati
- Loss of appetite
- Constipation (with sticky stool and mucus discharge in the stool)
- Gas or Flatulence
- Abdominal Distension
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) – When stool is sticky and mucus discharge in the stool
- Weight loss (Obesity)
Benefits & Medicinal Uses of Chitrakadi Vati
AMA is main cause of several diseases. Chitrakadi Vati reduces its production as well as digests the AMA by improving digestion and metabolism in the body. Chitrakadi Vati is beneficial in following symptoms:
- Loss of appetite (should not be associated with gastritis or ulcer disease)
- White coating on tongue
- Sweet taste in mouth
- Diarrhea with mucus discharge
- Abdominal heaviness due to indigestibility of food
Dosage & Administration of Chitrakadi Vati
(500 mg tablet) – 1 – 2 tablets 1 – 2 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Side effects of Chitrakadi Vati
- It might not be suitable for people with gastritis.
- People with high BP should take this medicine only under medical care, since this medicine contains salt as ingredient.
- Over-dosage may cause slight burning sensation in abdomen.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in cool dry place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.