Baidyanath VATAKULANTAK RAS (A.Y.), 25 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Vatkulantak Ras
Vatkulantak Ras is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine contains aromatic animal origin product Kasturi which is obtained from belly of male musk deer found in Himalayan region. Vatkulantak Ras is useful in treatment diseases related to nervous system, brain and various diseases caused due to vitiation of vata dosha.
Key Ingredients of Vatkulantak Ras
- Kasturi (Mriga nabhi)
- Shudh (purified) Parad
- Shudh Gandhak
- Shudh Mansheel
- Processed in Brahmi Swaras
Uses of Vatkulantak Ras
- Vata roga (Diseases due to derangement of vata dosha)
- Apasmara (epilepsy)
- Murchha roga (Fainting)
- Tingling sensation in the legs
- Sannipata jwara
Dosage of Vatkulantak Ras
62.5 – 125 mg once in the morning, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey, ghee or Vata balancing medicines.
Side effects of Vatkulantak Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.