Baidyanath UNMADGAJKESHARI, 40 TAB
About Unmad Gaj Kesari Ras
Unmad Gajakesari Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of psychiatric conditions. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Ingredients of Unmad Gajkesari Rasa
- Shudh (purified) Parad
- Shudh Gandhak
- Shudh Mansheel
- Shudh Dhattur Beej
- processed in Vacha Swaras, Agastya Swaras and Brahmi Swaras
Benefits of Unmad Gajkesari Rasa
- Indicated in sleeplessness, lack of Concentration, Hysteria.
- Treatment of psychosis
- Mania and schizophrenia
- Epilepsy and fever
Dosage of Unmad Gajkesari Rasa
250 – 500 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along ghee (clarified butter).
Side effects of Unmad Gajkesari Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.