Baidyanath TRIBHUVANKIRTI RAS, 80 TAB
About Tribhuvan Kirti Ras
Tribhuvan kirti ras is s herbomineral ayurvedic medicine which is generally used to treat fever of differnt types. It has antipyretic and analgesic activities. It contains cinnabar, trikatu, pipplamool, aconite with other herbs and minerals. It is effective medice for common cold, flu and other vaat kapha problems.
Ingredients of Tribhuvan kirti ras
- Shuddha Hingula – Purified Cinnabar
- Shuddha Vatsanabha – Purified Aconitum ferox
- Shunti – Ginger (rhizome) – Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Long pepper – Piper longum
- Tankana Bhasma – Borax
- Pippalimoola – Long pepper root – Piper longum
- Juice extract of Tulasi – Holy Basil – Ocimum sanctum – quantity sufficient.
- Juice extract of Dhattura – Datura metel – quantity sufficient
- Juice extract of Nirgundi – Vitex negundo – quantity sufficient
Indications of Tribhuvan Kirti Ras
- Chicken pox
- Common cold
Benefits of Tribhuvan Kirti Ras
- It is used in the treatment of acute and chronic fever.
- It is used in the treatment of all types of fever, spleen and liver diseases.
- It also improves digestion power.
- Useful in Common cold and cough.
Dosage of Tribhuvan Kirti Ras
60 – 125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey, fresh ginger juice, Tulasi juice.
Side effects of Tribhuvan Kirti Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Aconitum as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
- It may cause bradycardia – lowering of heart beat.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.