Baidyanath PRADARANTAK RAS, 160 TAB
About Pradarantak Ras
Pradarantaka Ras is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine referenced from Bhaishajya Ratnavali, Stri-rogadhikara. It is a Ras Aushadhi. Mercury is known as Rasa in Ayurveda and medicines that are prepared using purified mercury, purified Sulphur, bhasma etc. are named as Ras aushadhi (Mercurial Preparations).
Para, Parad, Rasa or mercury is a heavy metal that remains liquid at room temperature. It is used in Ayurveda only after proper detoxification as per classical Ayurvedic texts. Parad is ingredient of numerous medicines due to its powerful medicinal properties. It balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Ras aushadhi (Parad containing medicine) are fast acting. They nourishes whole body and has tonic, aphrodisiac, rejuvenative, anti-aging, wound-healer, and antimicrobial effect. The combination of mercury with other medicinal ingredients enhances the therapeutic efficacy of medicine due to Yogvahi property of parad.
This medicine is indicated in treatment of gynecological disorders, Pradar.
Pradarantak Ras contains purified mercury and Sulphur and bhasma of silver, vang, iron, cowries and Kharpara. It is processed in aloe vera juice.Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
Ingredients of Pradarantak Ras
- Shuddha Parada
- Shuddha Gandhaka
- Shuddha Vanga bhasma
- Rupyaka/Rajata bhasma
- Kharpara bhasma
- Kapardika bhasma
- Lauha churna bhasma
Benefits of Pradarantak Ras
- It cures female disorders and anemia.
- It gives strength to uterus and ovary.
- It gives relief in abnormal discharge from vagina, low appetite, digestive impairment, low fever, weakness, irritability and pain in vagina, lower back and pelvic.
Uses of Pradarantak Ras
- This medicine is used in treatment of Pradar rog.
Dosage of Pradarantak Ras
125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with honey and ghee.
Side effects of Pradarantak Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.