Baidyanath MANMATHA RAS, 40 TAB
About Manmath Ras
In Hindu mythology, Kamdev is God of human love and Manmath (churner of hearts) is another name of Kamdev. This Ayurvedic medicine, which derives its name from him, is used to improve sex power, fertility and cure male sexual disorders. It is indicated to treat impotence, infertility, premature ejaculation, low libido, fatigue and loss of sex power. It is a herbomineral medicine containing purified Mercury, purified Sulphur, other metallic preparations and herbal ingredients. Its use gives strength and vigor. It rejuvenates body, improves sexual stamina and cures sexual problems.
Key Ingredients of Manmath Ras
- Shuddha (purified) Parad
- Shuddha Gandhak
- Abhraka Bhasma
- Shuddha Karpoor
- Vang Bhasma
- Loh Bhasma
- Tamra Bhasma
- Vidhara roots
- Kavach Beej/Seeds
- Shudh Bhang Beej
- Raal Safed
Benefits of Manmath Ras
- It is alterative tonic and rejuvenator.
- It enhances sex power.
- Its use gives vitality, vigour and strength.
- It cures sexual disorders such as premature ejaculation, nightfall, watery semen, erection issues etc.
- It has aphrodisiac action.
Uses of Manmath Ras
- Improves sexual performance and stamina
- Napunsakta (Impotence)
- Namardi (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Shigra Patan (Premature ejaculation/Early Discharge)
Dosage of Manmath Ras
- 125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This medicine is traditionally administered along with milk
Side effects of Manmath Ras
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- Overdosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- Make sure to take this medicine only in the prescribed dose and for the prescribed period of time.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.