Baidyanath EKANGVIR RAS, 80 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Ekangveer Ras
Ekangveer Ras is well known herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine for its ability to boost immune system and help a patient overcome generalized weakness and debility. Ekangavira is also found to be very useful in various types of chronic as well as acute diseases. This immune system booster is beneficial for the treatment of various types of fevers. This also builds up immunity within the body . it is a herbal medicine for infections. Ekangavira benefits in a number of diseases resulted from Vata Dosha as the most common of them paralysis whether it may be hemiplegia or paraplegia. Is an excellent remedy for facial paralysis and then greatly boost immune system.
This is a rich source of strong anti-oxidants with no detectable adverse effect in lower doses of therapeutic range. It is also reported for treatment of Leucoderma. Besides, many metabolic disorders such as diabetes, atherosclerosis, arthritis, nervous diseases etc are now established free radical mediated diseases. Since in ayurveda there are very specific methods for the detoxification and preparation, which makes it suitable for clinical use in therapeutic doses. This is very useful in managing liver disorders, gastro-intestinal tract (GIT) disorders, old age diseases, Leucoderma, cardiac problems and various other free radical mediated disorders, either alone or as herbo-mineral compositions.
This herbal compound provides a natural and safe support system for impaired gastric function associated with gaseous distension. This is a safe digestive, carminative, anti-flatulent and is effective in dyspepsia. It improves gastric function. The pill is promoted as a natural appetizer and it is one of the best agents as weight loss formula that also may check food cravings. Highlighted to be a digestive tonic for the assimilation of other foods in the body, this is considered to assist weight loss by maximizing metabolism along with balancing blood-glucose to decrease food cravings.
This is used to tone up gastric and respiratory function, but also to be useful in cases of obesity, weak digestion, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, hypothyroid, slow metabolism, congestion, cough, and various inflammatory conditions.
Ingredients of Ekangveer Ras
- Gandhaka Shuddha
- Kanta lauha (Lauha) bhasma
- Vanga bhasma
- Naga bhasma
- Tamra bhasma
- Abhra (Abhraka) bhasma
- Tikshna (Lauha) -bhasma
- Nagara (Shunthi)
- Kana (Pippali)
- Triphala) Kvatha
- Vyosha drava (trikatu) Kvatha
- Nirgundi Kvatha
- Vahni drava (Citraka) -Kvatha
- Markavaja drava (Bhringaraja) svarasa
- Shigru svarasa
- Kushtha Kvatha
- Dhatri drava (Armalaki) svarasa
- Visamushti Shuddha -Kvatha
- Arka -Kvatha
- Hata (Dhattura) -rasa
- Ardraka rasa
Important Therapeutic Uses of Ekangveer Ras
- Pakshaghata (Paralysis/Hemiplegia)
- Ardita (Facial palsy)
- Dhanurvata (Tetanus/Plenosthotonus)
- Vataroga (Disease due to Vata dosha)
- Gridhrasi (Sciatica
- Brachial neuralgia
Ekangveer Ras is beneficial in following conditions
- Ekangveer is extremely beneficial in paralysis.
- This is used in indigestion, flatulence and loss of appetite.
- Ekangveer is also very beneficial in facial paralysis.
- This also brings about the mental strength in the body.
- Ekangveer helps in various diseases resulted from Vata.
- Ekangveer also helps in building a stronger immune system.
- Works in treatment of various types of fevers.
- Ekangveer works as a rejuvenator for the body.
- Ekangveer helps in replenishing the lost components into the body while recovering from any serious illness.
- Brings about calmness in mind.
- Ekangveer benefits in various types of movement disorders.
- Ekangveer reduces down the occurrence of breathlessness and difficult breathing in individuals suffering from various types of pulmonary or respiratory diseases.
Dosage of Ekangveer Ras
125-375 mg twice a day or as directed by the Physician
Side effects ofEkangveer Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Mercury as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect and diarrhoea.
- This medicine is not suitable during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
- It is contra indicated in Pitta anubandha Vataja disorders. If needed to be prescribed when Pitta is involved, usually it is administered along with Praval Pishti.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating
No customer reviews for the moment.