Baidyanath AGNIKUMAR RAS, 80 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Agnikumar Ras
Agnikumar Ras is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine containing purified Mercury and Sulphur, black pepper and many other ingredients. It is indicated for improving Agni or digestive fire to cure indigestion. It improves and digestive function. This medicine is referenced from Ayurvedic treatise Bhaishajya Ratnavali. Agnikumar Ras is shows beneficial effect in indigestion, malabsorption, constipation that occur due to weakness of digestive fire. Its intake gives relief in heaviness in abdominal region, gas, accumulation of stool inside intestine, loose motions etc.
Agnikumar Ras is indicated in kapha-pradhan (kapha/phlegm dominant) and vata-pradhan (Vata dominant) indigestion. The main ingredient in this medicine is black pepper or Maricha due to which it is hot in potency. Therefore don’t use this medicine in indigestion with excess bile. If taken in Pitta-dominant indigestion, then due to excessive bile, person feel burning sensation and uneasiness.
Ingredients of Agnikumar Ras
- Rasendra – Purified and processed Mercury
- Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur
- Tankana – Purified and processed Borax
- Visha – Purified Aconitum ferox
- kaparda Bhasma – Bhasma of Cowries
- Shankha Bhasma – Conch shell Bhasma
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
Benefits of Agnikumar Ras
- Agnikumar Ras is Deepan (increases Pitta), Pachak (kindles digestive fire) medicine working specially on Agni or digestive fire.
- It is especially indicated in Ajeerna, vomiting due to indigestion and jaundice.
- It gives relief in abdominal pain.
- It improves appetite and digestive function.
- It loosen the mucous accumulated in body and gives relief in excess kapha.
Uses of Agnikumar Ras
- Nausea, Vomiting due to indigestion, Dyspepsia
- Cholera, Gastro Enteritis
- Colic pain
- Diarrhoea & Dysentery
- Loss of appetite
- Excessive phlegm/kapha inside body
Side effects of Agnikumar Ras
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- Overdosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- Make sure to take this medicine only in the prescribed dose and for the prescribed period of time.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.