Baidyanath YOGENDRA RAS (S.M.Y.), 10 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
Also known as
Yogender Ras (Swarn Moti Yukt)
About Yogendra Ras (Swarna Moti Yukta)
Yogendra Ras is Ayurvedic medicine which is used to treat wide variety of ailments. It is especially useful in Vata-vikar, prameha (urinary disorders), heart diseases (weakness of heart, high BP) and nerves disorders. It is, nutritive, anti-paralytic and cardiac tonic. This medicine improves memory and cures various diseases of heart and brain. It also helps to cure weakness after illness. If due to stress, tension, anxiety there is feeling of physical and mental weakness this medicine should be used
Yogendra Ras is Swarna-Kalpa. Swarna-kalpa are those Ayurvedic medicines which contain Swarn Bhasma. Swarna bhasma is good for memory, brain and whole body.
In Yogendra Ras, Swarn Bhasma is one of the ingredient. It is a Swarnakalpa.
Ingredients of Yogendra Ras
- Rasa Sindura (Parada)
- Svarna bhasma
- Kantaloha bhasma (Lauha)
- Abhra (Abhraka) bhasma
- Mauktika (Mukta) bhasma
- Vanga bhasma
- Kumari ras
Benefits of Yogendra Ras
- It gives strength to heart.
- It cures variety of diseases including prameha.
- It gives strength to nerves, and cures sperm disorders, night fall, thinning of sperms, premature ejaculation.
- It is a tonic that increases vigor and fertility.
- It improves digestion.
- It is especially useful in paralysis that is caused due to vata-pitta dosha.
Important Uses of Yogendra Ras
- Bahumutra (Polyuria), Prameha (Urinary disorders)
- Vataroga (Disease due to Vata dosha)
- Apasmara (Epilepsy), hysteria (excessive or uncontrollable emotion)
- Vertigo (feeling of dizziness as if everything is moving or spinning)
- Paraplegia (paralysis of the lower half of the body)
- Bhagandara (Fistula-inano), Arsha (Haemorrhoids)
- Vatapitta Roga (Disease due to Vata dosha and Pitta dosha)
- Mutraghata (Urinary obstruction)
- Guda Roga (Anorectal disease)
- Murccha (Syncope)
- Unmada (Mania/Psychosis)
- Yakshma (Tuberculosis)
- Kshin indriya (Impaired senses)
- Colicky Pain, Amlapitta (Dyspepsia)
- Coronary artery disease, cures weakness of heart, palpitations
- All kinds of nervous debility, diseases of joints
Dosage of Yogendra Ras
- 125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This medicine is traditionally administered along with Triphala kashaya (decoction), milk or water with little sugar.
Side effects of Yogendra Ras
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- Overdosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.