Baidyanath SWARNA SAMIRPANNAGA RAS,(S.Y), 1 GM
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
Also known as
Swarna Samir Pannag Ras
About Sameer Pannag Ras
Sameer Pannag Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients.It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of chronic diseases, joint disorders, etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Key Ingredients of Sameer Pannag Ras
- Shudh Gandhak
- Shudh Mansheel
- Sankhiya (Purified)
- Ghrit Kumari Ras
Uses of Sameer Pannag Ras
- Paralysis with high blood pressure
- Sudden shortness of breath, or breathing difficulty (dyspnoea)
- Joint pain, rheumatism
- Kati-stambha (lumbar spondylitis)
- Sannipat jwar (fever resulting from morbid condition of the three humours)
- Cough, Asthma
Dosage of Sameer Pannag Ras
- 125 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with honey or warm water.
Side effects of Sameer Pannag Ras
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Over-dosage may cause many poisonous side effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.