Baidyanath SOMNATH RAS BR.(S.Y.), 10 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Somnath Ras Brihat (Swarna Yukta)
Somnath Ras Brihat (Swarna Yukta) is herbo-mineral Ayurvedic medicine indicated in treatment of Soma-roga (diabetes), leucorrhoea and urinary problems. It is alterative, tonic and rasayana. Some pharmacies such as Baidyanath prepare this medicine with Swarna (gold) and Rajat (silver) Bhasma. Due to diabetes there is continuous loss of nutrients from body that causes weakness, fatigue, low energy, burning in hands and feet, pain in body etc. In such conditions Somnatha rasa is taken with Prawal bhasma, Sitopaladi churna, Shudha Shilajit and honey.
Ingredients of Somnath Ras Brihat (Swarna Yukta)
- Shudh (purified) Parad
- Shudh Gandhak
- Loh Bhasma
- Dadim Twak
- Shudh Tankan
- Shudh Guggul
- Shaal Twak
- Arjun Twak
- processed in goat milk
Benefits of Somnath Ras Brihat (Swarna Yukta)
- Polyuria (excessive or abnormally large production or passage of urine)
- Obstruction to urine passage
- Hastimeha (continuous urine discharge without force and mixed with lymph)
- Ikshumeha (urine solidifies if left for some time)
- Lalmeha (slimy urine)
Dosage of Somnath Ras Brihat (Swarna Yukta)
125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Side effects of Somnath Ras Brihat (Swarna Yukta)
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.