Baidyanath CHATURMUKHA RAS (S.Y.), 10 TAB
Chaturmukh Ras (S.Y.), 10 TAB
Chaturmukh Ras is herbominearal Ayurvedic medicine which is used for treating all type of vaat roga and various nervous diseases. It is cardiac tonic and gives strength to heart. It is also used to cure weakness, cough and fever post-delivery.
This is Rasa aushadi. The main ingredient of Rasa aushadi is Shuddha Parada along with the other components. Parad or mercury is used only after proper purification which is done by Shodhana, Mardana (grinding), Swedana(vapourising), Prakshalana (performing frequent ablutions), Galana (straining fluids) etc. The processing detoxify mercury and bring about the physical and chemical changes in the drug, thus enhance their therapeutic efficiency.
Ingredients of Chaturmukh Ras
- Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica
- Kumari – Aloe vera – juice extract – quantity sufficient.
- Eranda – Castor – Ricinus communis – leaves
Uses of Chaturmukh Ras
Chaturmukh Ras is an effective medicine for Vata disorders. It shows good result in Epilepsy, insomnia, Mental disorders, Nervous debility and other nervous system diseases. It gives strength to heart. It is nutritive and tonic.
Chaturmukh Ras is also given for treating Chronic bronchitis, Anaemia, Digestive weakness, Piles, Hyperacidity, Diarrhoea, physical weakness, Asthma and Pulmonary tuberculosis. This medicine gives good result in curing symptoms of Prameha/ diabetes.
Dosage of Chaturmukh Ras
125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey and Triphala powder.
Side effects of Chaturmukh Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Aconitum as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.