100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
Saptamrit Lauh is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is mainly used in the treatment of eye disorders, gastritis, abdominal colic, etc. It contains Iron Bhasma as its main ingredient.
Saptamrit Lauh Uses:
- It can be used as a source of Iron, since it contains Iron calx (Bhasma) as ingredient.
- It is used in the treatment of anorexia, vomiting, vision related eye disorders, gastritis, fever, tiredness, fatigue, difficulty in urination, bloating, edema and inflammation.
Saptamrit Loh side effects:
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Accidental overdose in children may cause poisonous effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause side effects like burning sensation in stomach.
- Pregnant ladies, lactating mothers and children should take this medicine strictly under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Saptamrit Loha ingredients, how to make:
10 g fine powder of each of
Yashti – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra – 10 g
Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula – 3.33 g
Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica – 3.33 g
Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica officinalis Gaertn. – 3.33 g
Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron – 10 g
Reference: Bhaishajya Ratnavali Shoola Rogadhikara 83 – 84
No customer reviews for the moment.