Kaphaketu Rasa is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of rhinitis, cough, cold, Asthma etc. This medicine contains Aconite, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Kaphaketu Rasa Uses:
- It is used in the treatment of cough, cold, rhinitis, bronchitis, asthma, diseases of teeth, throat and eyes.
Kapha ketu Ras side effects:
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Aconitum as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- This medicine is not suitable during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Kapha Ketu Rasa ingredients, how to make:
10 g fine powder of each of
Tankana Bhasma – Borax
Magadhi – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
Shankha Bhasma – Bhasma of Conch Shell
Shuddha Vatsanabha – Purified Aconitum ferox
Fresh ginger juice extract – Quantity Sufficient.
No customer reviews for the moment.