Improve Stamina , Improve Sexual Health, Imunity Boost, Herbal Immunity Booster, premature debility.
ENRICHED WITH CALCINED GOLD AND PURE SAFRON
Main Ingredients:Boiled pulp of green embelic fruit, Pure ghee, Long pepper, Asparagus, Winter cherry root, Red sulphide of mercury, Liquid Saffron-cardamom, Super fine asparagus, Calcs of iron oxide, Oyster shell, Tin and Gold.
Rajratna Chyawanprash is a reservoir of benefits. There are distinct ways of defining rajratna Chyawanprash such as energy booster, rejuvenator, health tonic, premature debility, body wasting and underweight, and debilitated weakness, deficiency of vital elements and minerals and as a health supplement during illness and many more. It offers a multitude of health benefits for which it has become so popular in India. In today's times, people are leading such an unhealthy lifestyle that is characterized by improper diet, lack of exercise and sedentary job. It is here that Rajratna comes to play a vital role by providing them with the essential nutrients required by the body. To know more about the health benefits of Chyawanprash, read further.
Rajratna Chyawanprash Medicinal Benefits
- · Chyawanprash strengthens the digestive system and aids in the absorption and assimilation of food. It helps to combat the problem of constipation that is troubling many people.
- · It has a high content of Amla, which is the best source of Vitamin C. It augments the ability of the body to fight infections then be it viral or bacterial.
- · It sharpens the memory and thus is considered a great memory booster.
- · It is also quite valuable for heart, as it ensures cardiac fitness.
- · Being an antioxidant, it slows the rate at which aging takes place.
- · One of the chief advantages of eating Rajratna chyawanprash is that it purifies the blood and paves way for elimination of toxins. It is also quite effective for the liver.
- · It is of great value for the skin, as it effectively fights the skin infection caused by bacteria and also helps to improve the complexion.
- · It ensures easy absorption of calcium, thereby leading to healthy strong bones and teeth.
- · It tones the muscles by improving the synthesis of proteins in the body.
- · For cold and cough problems, chyawanprash serves as the best remedy and improve the stamina and strength
- · Improves the sexual drive for men
This precious ayurvedic proprietary medicine is clinically proved beneficial in premature debility, body wasting and under weight, debilitated weakness, deficiency of vital elements and minerals and as a health supplement during illness.
Dosage : 1 teaspoon daily twice a day with milk (above age of 10)
1 teaspoon daily once in moring with milk (below age of 10)
Presentation:Package of 500 gm. and 1 kg.
No customer reviews for the moment.