Unjha KARPUR RAS
Karpur Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of fever, diarrhoea, dysentery etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredient, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Uses: It is used in the treatment of gastro-enteritis, fever, diarrhoea, dysentery, bleeding per rectum, malabsorption syndrome and such other gastro intestinal conditions
- 10 g fine powder of each of
- Shuddha Hingula Purified and processed Cinnabar (Mercury compound)
- Ahiphena Purified Opium Papaver somniferum
- Musta Nut grass (root) Cyperus rotundus
- Indrayava Connessi seed Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Jatiphala Nutmeg (fruit) Myristica fragrans
- Karpoora Camphor Cinnamomum camphora
?Side Effects Of Karpura Ras?
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Mercury as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- This medicine is not suitable during pregnancy,lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.Store in a dry cool place.
No customer reviews for the moment.