100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
Amala include bioflavonoids, flavones, polyphenols and carotenoids. It is the richest natural source of vitamin C available on this planet. The amounts of Vitamin C in mid-sized Amalaki is four times and eight times more than what it is found in mid-sized orange and tomato respectively.
Indian gooseberry is known as Amla and Amalaki in Sanskrit language. When it is referred to amla, it is generally the fruit which is light greenish-yellow in color that possesses innumerable health benefits. The importance of Amalaki has been described in Ayurvedic texts dating thousands of years back. Even today, Ayurvedic practitioners use this wonder herb to treat and heal plenty of health ailments without any unwanted or harmful effects.
The nutritional facts of Amalaki include bioflavonoids, flavones, polyphenols and carotenoids. It is the richest natural source of vitamin C available on this planet. The amounts of Vitamin C in mid-sized Amalaki is four times and eight times more than what it is found in mid-sized orange and tomato respectively. The unique thing about amalaki fruit is the ascorbic acid found is nearly indestructible even by burning or drying it. This makes the richest bio-availability of Vitamin C in this fruit that plays significant role in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. It is also required for the collagen and carnitine synthesis, important molecules that produce energy from the fat cells whenever required.
Amlaki is known as a rasayana herb that enhances and restores the process of conservation, transformation and resurgence of the life force. It is one of the ingredients of the most famous Ayurvedic compound Triphala. Amalaki is also the chief ingredient in Chyvanprasha, one of the flagship formulas described in Ayurvedic text.
Botanical Name : Emblica Officinalis
Family : Euphorbiaceae
Taste : Five Tastes (Sour, Astringent, Sweet, Bitter and Pungent). It does not contain Salty taste.
Parts Used : Fruits
Health Benefits of Amalaki :
- Amalaki inhibiting the aging process
- Amalaki Prevents common cold
- Amalaki is a nutritional powerhouse and hence used to boost immunity and restore body's vitality.
- Amalaki provides energy to vital organs and hence used in chronic illness recovery.
- Amalaki helps in regulating blood glucose levels in diabetic patients.
- Amalaki facilitates absorption of iron in the body and improves hemoglobin level.
- Amalaki possesses potent anti-inflammatory action and hence used in various gastrointestinal tract inflammation such as gastritis.
- Amalaki contains natural digestive enzymes and hence used in indigestion.
- Amalaki promotes spermatogenesis.
- Amalaki reduces serum cholesterol and reduces high blood pressure.
No customer reviews for the moment.