Elements Cof Nil Cough Relief Formula
With Elements Cof-Nil, fighting cold is now much easier. The tonic contains some of the very effective herbs like Vasaka, Tulsi, Banafsha, Kantakari and Yashti that helps in soothing and anti-allergic activities. The tonic is mildly flavoured with mint and helps easing phlegm and reduces coughing to a great extended without causing drowsiness to the user. Additionally, this Ayurvedic Cough syrup is utterly safe to take without causing any side effects and also, keeps you active around the clock despite cold.
Benefits of Cof Nil
- Can be used for all types of cough except for infected sore throat
- Novel action on MAST cells to prevent release of histamines
- Additionally builds immunity to fight infection
- Does not harm CNS nor cause any drowsiness
- Though the syrup is sweeter, they can as well be used by diabetic patients without fear.
- It is highly safe, effective and works great on children.
- Not to be used for Dry infected sore throat
- Not meant for sever pneumonic conditions or whooping cough and cough due to pulmonary TB
- If cough persists after one week, please consult physician
- Not suitable for treatment of dry cough since that is a side effect of anti hypertension medicines.
- Not to be combined with allopathic remedies for the same symptoms
- Not suitable for children below 5 years
- Not suitable for adults over 65 years with other pre existing conditions
GENERAL FACTS AND GUIDELINES FOR USAGE OF PRODUCTS GIVEN IN THIS BOOKLET
- All Products of Elements Wellness are 100 %Vegetarian
- All these products are Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicines
- Elements Wellness products are made from 100 % Natural Actives and do not contain any harmful chemicals
- All products have been tested for freedom from presence of heavy metals and microbiological content
- All raw materials in our products conform to API/In-House specifications
- Many of the herbs used in these products have strong scientific validation through published studies
- Our products are all safe to use; however in the rare event of any problem due to individual sensitivities/allergies after usage please discontinue and consult with Physician
- Unless otherwise specified, these products may be consumed immediately after a meal
- If you are using other drugs for the same ailment, it is best to leave a gap of 2 hours between these products and your regular medication
- All products herein have been awarded the Ayush Premium Mark given by Quality Council of India
- Please use regularly as advised to get best results
- Please consult a Physician as required before use of these products
No customer reviews for the moment.