CARATOL-E-Tablet (10 X 6 Tablets)
- Helps regain pigments through systemic immune modulation in combination with Tolenorm oil and Tolenorm ointment.
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
- Improves melanogenesis, melanocyte revival and re-generation.
- Increases tyrosinase activity.
- Removes toxins that helps in disease progression.
- Possess anti mutagenic effect and cleaves toxicity. Prevents premature aging of the skin.
- scavenges the free radicals and contains most effective antioxidant,embelin.
- Possess anti-oxidant activity and coolant property.
- Possess photosensitizing agents and triggers genetic memory of skin to produce melanin in response to sun exposure.
- Psoralens accelerates the photo-oxidation of DOPA and promotes pigmentation.
- Piperine promotes melanocyte proliferation and transfers melanin pigment to the skin.
- Clinical evaluation on 40 patients showed the repigmentation started from10th week of treatment with combination therapy with topical Tolenorm and Caratol e capsule.
- By the 50th week, 90% of repigmentation was observed.
- Increased repigmentation was seen after skin graft in patients withcombination therapy of topical Tolenorm and oral Caratol-e- Capsules.
Adults: one capsule in the morning and two capsules at night before food with milk or water.
Children: Above 10 years: Two capsules a day before food with milk or water.
Children: 5- 10 years: One capsule a day before food with milk or water.
As directed by the physician.
Each 5 gm contains extracts of
- Smilax chinensis : 100 mg
- Withania somnifera : 100 mg
- Elettaria cardamomum : 10 mg
- Psoralia corylifolia : 50 mg
- Embelia ribes : 50 mg
- Piper longum : 50 mg
- Conch turbinella rapa parpam : 50 mg
- Linga chenduram : 1 mg
- Ponnimillai chenduram : 1 mg
- Excipients :Q.S.
There are no known contra-indications.
No customer reviews for the moment.