Baidyanath HINGVASHTAKA CHURNA, 30 GM
About Hingwashtak Churna
Hingwashtak Churna (hinggastak churna,Hingastak Churna) is very useful herbal powder mix used in the treatment of Indigestion in Ayurveda practice. Hingwashtak Churna mainly contains very safe and easily available herbal spices.
Ingridents of Hingwashtak Churna
- Shunthi(Zingiber officinale)
- Saindhav lavan(Rock salt)
- Kalimaricha(Black Pepper)
- Jira Safed(Cumin)
- Pippali(Piper longum)
- kala Jira(Black cumin)
- Ajwain(Carum couticum)
- Hingu(Asafoetida Resin)
Indications of Hingwashtak Churna
- Detention of wind in intestine
- Loss of Taste
Benefits of Hingwashtak Churna
- Improves digestion power.
- It is used in the treatment of anorexia, indigestion etc.
- It is also used in the treatment of Vata imbalance and Vata related diseases like bloating, joint diseases etc.
- It is a good diet supplement in Rheumatoid arthritis.
Dosage of Hingwashtak Churna
1 to 4 g to be taken before, with or after food depending on the ailment or as directed by physician.
Side effects of Hingwashtak Churna
- In some patients, Hingwastak churna may cause stomach irritation.
- Since it contains salt, people with high BP, and kidney related diseases should take care.
- It is not advised to take the Hingwastak churna without medical advise.
- It can be given during lactation period of mother.
- It can be given to children in very low doses.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.