Baidyanath CHOPCHINYADI CHURNA, 60 GM
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Chopchinyadi churna
Chopchinyadi churna is polyherbal ayurvedic medicine in powder form which is used in treatment of syphilis, gout, skin problems etc. This churna is sedative, stimulant, alterative and diaphoretic in activities. This churna contains Chopchini (Smilax china), a medicinal herb used traditionally to treat skin problems and seminal weakness.This medicine is most commonly used in North Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Ingredients of Chopchinyadi churna
- Chopchini–Smilax china
- Triphala–Terminalia chebula,Terminalia bellirica,Phyllanthus emblica(Amla)
- Pippalimoola–Long pepper root–Piper longum
- Maricha–Black pepper–Piper nigrum
- Lavanga–Clove–Syzigium aromaticum
- Akarakarabha–Anacyclus pyrethrum
- Kokilaksha–Asteracantha longifolia
- Shunti–Ginger–Zingiber officinalis
- Vidanga–Embelia ribes
- Twak–Cinnamon–Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Indications of Chopchinyadi Churna
- It is very useful in treatment of syphilis, gonorrhea, Herpes genitals.
- It is also effective in boils, rashes, carbuncles, wounds, chronic wounds and Fistula.
- It is also effective in all types of abscess.
- It corrects the structural and physiological deformity of sperms and thus useful in infertility.
- Therapeutic use of Chopchinyadi churna
- Syphilis, gonorrhoea, genital Herpes
- Gout, rheumatism
- Fever, cough
- Seminal weakness
- Boils, skin rashes, chronic wounds, Fistula
- Carbuncles (Large boil with multiple opening)
Dosage of Chopchinyadi Churna
1 – 3 grams given along with warm water or milk once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by your doctor.
Side Effects of Chopchinyadi Churna
There are no known side effects with this product.
People with diabetes should take this medicine only under medical supervision, since it contains sugar as ingredient.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.