Baidyanath TRYODASHANGA GUGGULU, 40 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Trayodashang Guggulu
Trayodashang Guggulu (also spelled as trayodasanga guggul) is guggul based herbal formulation. It provides strength to the nerves, bones, joints, muscles and ligaments. It is effective in all types of diseases related to nervous system and musculoskeletal system.
We found it more effective in osteoarthritis in combination with Gokshuradi Guggulu and Ashwagandha Powder. It is also beneficial in gout, pain disorders, paralysis, hemiplegia, sciatica pain and all types of joint pain. Generally, it works well when following two symptoms are associated together.
Ingredients of Trayodashang Guggulu
- Suddha Guggul (commiphora mukul)
- Babool Seed pods and stem bark
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
- Hauber (juniper berries) – juniperus communis
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Shatavari (Asparagus) – Asparagus Racemosus
- Gokhru (Puncture vine) – Tribulus terrestris
- Nishoth Kala (Operculina turpethum)
- Saunf (Fennel Seeds) – Foeniculum vulgare
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Kachur (Zedoary) – Curcuma zedoaria
- Ajwain (Carom Seeds) – Trachyspermum Ammi
- Ginger – Zingiber officinale
- Cow’s Ghee (Clarified Butter)
Medicinal Properties of Trayodashang Guggulu
- Muscle relaxant
Therapeutic Indications of Trayodashang Guggulu
Trayodashang Guggulu is helpful in following health conditions.
Brain & Nerves
- Facial paralysis
- Pain of neurological origin
Muscle, Bones & Joints
- Bone pain
- Osteoporosis or low bone mineral density
- Muscle spasm
Benefits & Uses of Trayodashang Guggulu
The main action of Trayodashang Guggulu is on nerves, muscles, bone and joints. Therefore, it becomes beneficial in all above diseases listed in therapeutic indication section of this article. Here we will discuss about some main benefits and medicinal uses of Trayodashanga Guggulu.
Paralytic disorders (hemiplegia or facial paralysis)
In ayurvedic ancient texts, paralytic disorders are main indication of Trayodashang Guggulu. It increases recovery span of paralytic disorders. It works well if you start taking it within a month of paralysis attack. In chronic cases, it can also help, but its beneficial effects are less as compared to early start.
Trayodashang Guggulu has very good results in osteoarthritis. It arrests wear and tear process of the joints and cartilages.
Osteoporosis or low bone mineral density
Trayodashang Guggulu does not increase bone mineral density directly, so you also require calcium, zinc, magnesium and vitamin D supplement. In combination of this and Laxadi Guggulu, Trayodashang Guggulu works awesome. It provides strength to bones and prevents fractures and bone injury.
Dose of Trayodashang Guggulu
1 – 2 tablets 2 – 3 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Usually it is administered along with gruel, warm water, alcohol, milk or meat soup, based on disease.
Side Effects of Trayodashang Guggulu
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- Very high dose than prescribed may lead to stomach irritation.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.