Baidyanath SINHANAD GUGGULU, 40 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Singhnad Guggulu
Singhnad Guggulu is polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine. It contains castor oil, Triphala and guggulu as the main ingredient which have strong cleansing action. They remove natural toxins from the joints, blood and gastrointestinal tract. This medicine nourish and st rengthen the joint tissue and support their proper function. Singhnad Guggulu promotes healthy digestion and elimination helping to maintain a clean and balanced system.
Singhnad Guggulu is very effective in treatment of arthritis, gout, rheumatism and similar joint conditions. It is also indicated in difficult to treat skin disorders, psoriasis, eczema and mild infections of the upper respiratory tract. It primarily reduces Pitta and Vata doshas.
Ingredients of Singhnad Guggulu
- Haritaki Terminalia chebula
- Bibhitaka Terminalia belerica
- Amalki Emblica officinalis
- Gandhaka-Shuddha Sulphur
- Guggulu-Shuddha Commiphora wightii
- Eranda Taila Ricinus communis
Medicinal Properties of Singhnad Guggulu
- Aam Pachak (Detoxifier)
- Depurative (purifies blood)
- Mild laxative
- Nervine Stimulant
Singhnad Guggulu (Simhanada Guggulu) is indicated in the following health conditions:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hyperuricemia and Gout
- Cough & Bronchitis
- Intestinal Gas
- Abdominal diseases mainly related or associated with constipation and excess gas
- Skin Diseases – mainly itching with pain
- Premature Graying Of Hair
- Hair loss
Benefits of Singhnad Guggulu
Singhnad Guggulu has ingredients which have Ushna/hot (Veerya), Katu/pungent (Vipaka), Ruksha/dry and Snigdha/Unctuous (Guna) properties. Triphala, purified Sulphur, Guggulu and Castor oil have tonic and purifying effects. Triphala is Rasayana, laxative, antioxidant;Guggulu gives relief in inflammation, pain; Gandhaka is Kushthaghna Rasayana. Castor oil and triphala removes accumulated toxins from the body. Singhnad Guggulu has following benefits:
- It has significant cleaning effect.
- It detoxify and rejuvenate the joints.
- It has anti-arthritic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant properties and pain relieving properties.
- It control joint pain. It gives relief in joint swelling, joint stiffness and joint tenderness.
- It helps in better joint movement in arthritis and joint diseases characterized by swelling and pain.
Uses of Singhnad Guggulu
- Singhnad Guggulu is used for treating chronic joint diseases rheumatoid arthritis, gout, skin problems, digestive disorders and many other diseases.
- Amavata (Rheumatoid Arthritis), Vata rakta (gout), limping
- Back pain and cervical spondylitis
- Pangu (paraplegia)
- Gulma (abdominal lump)
- Diseases of abdomen, Dyspepsia, Indigestion, Agnimandya (digestive impairment)
- Vata Roga (disease due to Vata Dosha/neurological disease)
- Kapha Roga (disease due to Kapha Dosha)
- Pitta Roga (disease due to Pitta Dosha)
- Shavas/dyspnoea/asthma), Kasa (cough)
- Shula (pain)
- Senility, Palit (graying of hair)
Dosage of Singhnad Guggulu
1 – 2 tablets 2 – 3 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is is usually advised for 2 – 3 months.
Side Effects of Singhnad Guggulu
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- Very high dose than prescribed may lead to stomach irritation.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.