Baidyanath Rasnadi Guggulu, 80 Tab (Pack of 2)
About Rasnadi Guggulu
Rasnadi guggulu is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from medicinal herbs. The principle ingredient in this medicine is Rasna (Alpinia galanga) and Guggulu. In Ayurveda, guggulu is used in treatment of diseases that occur due to aggravation of Vata. Guggul has ability to penetrate into minutest part of body and is hot in potency. This reduces vata and kapha inside body. As it has laxative effect so it destroys refuge deposits in Srotas or Ama. This medicine gives beneficial results in Gridhrasi or Sciatica, Amavata, Gout, Sandhi-vata and many diseases which are occur due to enraged Vayu or Vata.
Ingredients of Rasnadi Guggulu
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Amruta – Giloy – Tinospora cordifolia
- Eranda – Castor
- Surahva – Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Vishva – Ginger
Uses of Rasnadi Guggulu
- Vatavyadhi – Neurological disorders such as paralysis, hemiplegia, neuropathy, joint related disorders etc
- Karnagada ear disorders with pain and discharge
- Shirogada – headache, migraine etc
- Nadi – sinus
- Bhagandhara – Fistula
Dosage of Rasnadi Guggulu
1 – 2 tablets, 1 – 2 times a day, before or after food, as directed by physician
Side effects of Rasnadi Guggulu
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- People with sensitive stomach may take this medicine 20 minutes after food.
- Over-dosage may cause or worsen mild stomach discomfort.
- It can be used in lactating mothers and children.
- During pregnancy, this can only be taken based on doctor’s prescription for a very short period of time.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.