Baidyanath MAHAYOGRAJ GUGGULU, 40 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Mahayograj Guggulu
Mahayograj Guggul (also spelled as maha yograj guggulu) is an ayurvedic herbal-mineral preparation. It is used in joint and muscle disorders, digestive diseases, respiratory troubles, urinary disorders and all types of pain disorders and inflammatory diseases.
Ingredients of Mahayograj Guggulu
- Suddha Guggulu
- Triphala Powder
- Dried ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Pipali (long pepper or piper longum) – fruit
- Pipali (long pepper or piper longum) – roots
- Chavya (Piper cubeba)
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Fried Hing (Asafoetida)
- Ajmod (Apium Graveolens) celery seeds
- Mustard seeds
- Black Cumin
- White cumin
- Nirgundi seeds
- Inderjo (Holarrhena Antidysenterica seeds)
- Patha (Cissampelos Pareira)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Gajpipal (Java Long Pepper)
- Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa)
- Atees or Ativisha (Aconitum heterophyllum)
- Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum)
- Vacha (acorus calamus)
- Mustak (Cyperus rotundus)
- Castor Oil (Erand Oil)
- Minerals and Bhasma in Mahayograj Guggul
- Minerals Quantity
- Rajat Bhasma (Chandi or Silver Calcined particles)
- Vang Bhasma
- Naga Bhasma
- Loha Bhasma
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Mandur bhasma
- Ras Sindoor
Mahayograj Guggul has following healing properties.
- Anodyne or Analgesic
- Antispasmodic (antispasmodic)
- Muscle relaxant
- Digestive Stimulant
- Fat Burner and anti-obesity
Mahayograj Guggul is helpful in following diseases.
Muscle, Bones & Joints
- Backache with stiffness
- Gout with joint stiffness
- Joint stiffness
- Muscular cramps
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Constipation (due to weakness of intestines and reduce peristalsis)
- Abdominal distension
- Intestinal Gas
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Brain & Nerves
- Epilepsy (in combination Acorus calamus and Nardostachys Jatamansi – spikenard)
- Paralysis or hemiplegia
- Sciatic nerve pain
- Dysmenorrhea (Painful Periods)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
Benefits & Uses
Mahayograj Guggul is useful in disorders of nervous system and musculoskeletal system. Its main action is on AMA (toxins developed in the body due to malabsorption and undigested food). It digests AMA and stops further formation by rectifying digestion process and metabolic activities in the body.
It has significant difference from Yograj Guggulu. Yograj Guggulu works only on AMA, metabolism and pain, but Maha Yograj Guggul also provides strength to different organs in addition to these. Maha yogaraj guggul contains bhasma and minerals, which make it more effective than Yograj guggul. However, we recommend using Yograj guggul instead of Maha Yograj guggul because of a fewer side effects.
Backache with stiffness
Maha Yograj guggul reduces stiffness and backache. In backache,it is more beneficial with Dashmoolarista.
Mahayograj guggul has antispasmodic action due to magnesium based Abhrak Bhasma. It also contains other ingredients such as Guggul, Rajat Bhasma and triphala, which helps reducing tenderness, muscle pain and tiredness. It is more effective when it is used with Ashwagandha powder or Ashwagandharishta.
Gout with joint stiffness and acute pain
However, more safe remedies are available for gout and high uric acid including Kaishore guggulu, Amritadi Guggul, Singhnad Guggulu, chandraprabha vati, punarnavarishta, punarnava powder, giloy decoction etc. Mahayograj guggul is used when joint stiffness and acute pain are more prominent symptoms than joint tenderness or dull pain. In this condition, it is beneficial with Giloy Decoction.
After subsidence of acute pain, one can take yograj guggul for stiffness and Gokhsuradi guggulu and punarnava powder for reducing raised uric acid.
Mahayograj guggul Gold is more beneficial for rheumatoid arthritis. It reduces swelling, stiffness and pain. However, it is best in acute attack of rheumatoid arthritis.
Dosage of Mahayograj Guggulu
1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Side effects of Mahayograj Guggulu
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- In high doses, it may cause or worsen gastritis.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.