Baidyanath PANCHAMRUTA PARPATI, 10 GM
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Panchamrit Parpati
In Ayurveda term Parpati (means brittle) implies to a specific method of preparing medicinal formulations which disintegrates and gets absorbed in small intestine region and not in stomach. These medicines are used to treat grahni related problems and low appetite. Panchamrut Parpati is such medicine containing Parad and Gandhak mixture (mostly Kajjali or the black sulphide of mercury) along with Lauh, abhrak and Tamra Bhasma.
Ingredients of Panchamrit Parpati
- Shudha Gandhak
- Loha Bhasma
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Tamra Bhasma
Benefits of Panchamrit Parpati
It is used in the treatment of Malabsorption syndrome, Haemorrhoids, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Fever, Anorexia, Pthisis, weakness, muscle wasting, emaciation, Bleeding disorders such as menorrhagia, nasal bleeding, dyspepsia, eye disorders, senility and oligospermia.
Dosage of Panchamrit Parpati
- 125 mg – 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with honey, ghee, fried cumin seed powder, warm water.
Side effects of Panchamrit Parpati
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Over-dosage may cause many poisonous side effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.