Baidyanath BOL PARPATI, 5 GM
About Bol Parpati
Bola Parpati is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine which is useful in treating bleeding problem. It has astringent action and uterine tonic. This medicine is useful in menorrhagia, piles and other bleeding disorders.
In Ayurveda term Parpati (means brittle) implies to a specific method of preparing medicinal formulations which disintegrates and gets absorbed in small intestine region and not in stomach. Parpati is specifically targeted to duodenum region. This form of medicine is more beneficial compared to metallic Bhasma. It is basically amalgamation of metallic medicines with herbal medicines.
Ingredients of Bol Parpati
- Bol Commiphora myrrha
- Kajjali( Shudh Parad and Shudh Gandhak or black sulphide of mercury)
Uses of Bol Parpati
- Menorrhagia (abnormally heavy and prolonged menstrual period)
- Metrorrhagia (uterine bleeding at irregular intervals)
- Nose bleeding, oral bleeding, anal bleeding
- Bleeding piles and Dysentery
Dosage of Bol Parpati
- 125 mg – 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with honey and sugar.
Side effects of Bol Parpati
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Over-dosage may cause many poisonous side effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.