Baidyanath SHANKHA BATI, 40 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Shankh Vati
Shankh Vati/Bati is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine containing Shankha bhasma. Shankh or Conch shell is shell of Turbinella pyrum (species of very large sea snail). Shankh Vati is useful in treating digestive system problems. It is one of the best medicine used for treating various problems related to digestion such as gulma, colic, indigestion, abdominal pain, gas etc. Shankha Vati is also useful in getting relief from the heaviness and discomfort after overeating or eating heavy meal.
Key Ingredients of Shankh Vati
- Imli Kshaar (Preparation of tamarind)
- Panch Lavan (five salts)
- Neembo ras/ lemon juice
- Shanka pieces
- Trikatu Churn
- Shudh (purified) Parad
- Shudh Gandhak
- Jambeer Swaras
Uses of Shankh Vati
- Various digestion related problems
- Excessive gas
- Abdominal pain, Colic
- Burning sensation in stomach
- Improper digestion
Dosage of Shankh Vati
250 – 500 mg 1 – 2 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Side effects of Shankh Vati
- It contains herbal purified mercury as an ingredient.
- It should be avoided by pregnant,lactating mothers and children.
- Over dosage may cause slight burning sensation in stomach or poisonous effects.
- People with high BP should take this medicine with care, since it contains salt as an ingredient.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in cool dry place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.