Baidyanath SARIVADI BATI, 20 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Sarivadi Vati
Sarivadi Vati is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine which is used for treating various ear diseases such as hearing loss, ear inflammation, hearing sound in ears etc.
Ingredients of Sarivadi Vati
- Saria shwet (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum(cinnamon)
- Laghu ela (Elettoria cardamomum)
- Naagkeshar (Mesua ferrea)
- Priyangu (Prunus mahaleb)
- Tejpatta (Leaf of cinnamoum)
- Nilasphal (Nymphaea noushali)
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Laung (Syzgium aromaticum)
- Harad (Terminalia chebula)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Bahera (Terminalia bellirica)
- Abhrak bhasm
Uses of Sarivadi Vati
- Conductive hearing loss
- Neural hearing loss (Nerve deafness)
- Mixed hearing loss
- Otorrhagia (haemorrhage from the ear)
- Tympanitis (inflammation of the inner ear)
- Tinnitus (ringing sound in the ear)
Dosage of Sarivadi Vati
1 tablet twice a day with milk or water or as directed by physician.
Side Effects of Sarivadi Vati
This medicine should strictly be taken under medical supervision.
This medicine is best avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.