Baidyanath MAHASHANKH BATI, 40 TAB
About Mahashankh Vati
Mahashankh Vati is an Ayurvedic medicine, used in the treatment of gastritis, indigestion, piles etc. It contains aconite and heavy metal ingredients. Hence, it should only be used under strict medical supervision.
Ingridents of Mahashankh Vati
- Romaka Lavana
- Vida Lavana – Vida salt
- Samudra Lavana – Common salt
- Sauvarchala Lavana – Sochal salt
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt
- Hingu – Asa foetida
- Shankha Bhasma – Bhasma of Conch Shell
- Chincha – Tamarind – Tamarindus indica (Kshara)
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Vali – Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur
- Rasa – Herbal purified Mercury
- Shuddha Vatsanabha – Purified Aconitum ferox
- Shikhi – Chitraka – Lead Wort (root) – Plumbago zeylanica
- Saikharika – Apamarga – Achyarnthes aspera
- Amlavarga – tamarind, gooseberry
- Nimbu – Lemon juice
Uses of Mahashankh Vati
It is used in the treatment of hemorrhoids, malabsorption syndrome, dyspepsia and indigestion.
Dosage of Mahashankh Vati
(150 mg) – 1 – 2 tablets 1 – 2 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Side effects of Mahashankh Vati
- It contains aconite and over-dosage may cause low BP (Hypotension) and lowering of heart beats (Bradycardia).
- It contains heavy metal ingredients, and hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- It is best to avoid this medicine in children, pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Take this medicine only in prescribed dosage for particular time period only.
- Over-dosage may cause poisonous side effects.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.