Baidyanath LAWANGADI BATI, 40 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Lavangadi Vati
Lavangadi Vati is polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form used for treating upper respiratory infections. It is demulcent, anti-inflammatory and expectorant in action. It gives relief in persistent cough, congestion and cold.
The chief ingredient of this medicine is clove. Clove has Kapha dosha balancing, antispasmodic, antiseptic and carminative properties. It reduces vata and kapha but increases pitta. It is hot in potency and commonly used to treat cold, cough, congestion, asthma, bronchitis, sore throat and indigestion. It increases blood pressure and pitta. Hence should be taken cautiously in high, pitta condition and high blood pressure.
Ingredients of Lavangadi Vati
- Laung (Syzgium aromaticum)
- Baheda (Terminalia bellirica)
- Peepal (Piper longum)
- Sagar tigal
- Kakara-shrangi (Pistacia integerrima)
- Darim-twak (Bark of Punica granatum)
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Khersar (Acacia catecha)
- Mulethi satva (Extract of Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Munakka (Vitis vinifera)
- Aak ke phul (Flowers of calotrophic procera)
- kapoor (Cinnamomum camphora)
Benefits of Lavangadi Vati
- It cleanses the throat.
- It has demulcent, anti-inflammatory and expectorant properties.
- It loosens cough.
- It gives relief in difficult breathing, persistence coughing, congestion and associated symptoms.
- It has carminative action.
- It improves appetite and digestion.
Uses of Lavangadi Vati
- Dyspnea (difficult breathing)
- Chest pain
- Irritation of throat
- Cough and cold
- Sore throat
Dosage of Lavangadi Vati
1 – 2 tablets 2 – 3 times a day,before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Side effects of Lavangadi Vati
- Over dosage may cause slight burning sensation in stomach.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- It can be administered during pregnancy just for 1 – 2 weeks time.
- It can be administered during lactation period and in children.
- Store in cool dry place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.