Baidyanath ELADI BATI, 20 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Eladi Vati
Eladi Vati or Gutika is polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form which is used in treatment of dry cough, throat infections, hiccups, vomiting, cold, fever, dizziness, blood vomiting, abdominal pain etc. Medicines prepared in the form of tablet or pills are known as Vati and Gutika. Eladi Vati contains lesser cardamom, Mulethi, Mishri, Munakka, pippali and other demulcents which make it very effective in upper respiratory and gastric problems. It reduces excessive pitta and soothes throat. It is a natural aphrodisiac and useful in all bleeding conditions. It should be sucked as lozenges in throat infections and hoarseness of voice.
Ingredients of Eladi Vati
- Ela (Sukshmaila)
- Patra (Tejapatra)
Benefits of Eladi Vati
- It has expectorant action.
- It pacifies aggravated pitta-kapha.
- It gives relief in hiccups, dry cough, nausea, vomiting and sore throat.
- It is helpful in chronic bronchitis and hoarseness.
- It soothes the throat.
- It quenches excessive thirst.
- It is herbal and safe to take.
Uses of Eladi Vati
- Chardi (Emesis) Nausea and vomiting
- Hikka (Hiccup)
- Kasa (Cough), Dry cough, Sore throat
- Shvasa (Dyspnoea/Asthma)
- Bhrama (Vertigo)
- Murccha (Syncope)
- Raktapitta (Bleeding disorder)
- Rakta Nishthivana (Blood stained sputum)
- Jvara (Fever)
- Mada (Intoxication)
- Trishna (Thirst)
- Aruci (Tastelessness)
- Parshva Shula (Intercostal neuralgia and pleurodynia)
- Shosha (Cachexia)
- Pliha Roga (Splenic disease)
- Amavata (Rheumatism)
- Svarabheda (Hoarseness of voice)
- Kshata Kshaya (Emaciation due to injury)
- Shukrakshaya (Oligospermia)
- Loss of appetite, Hyperacidity, Gastritis and Abdominal pain
- Burning micturition, dysuria (painful urination)
- Chronic bronchitis
- Bleeding disorders
Dosage of Eladi Vati
12 grams per day.
1 – 2 tablets 2 – 3 times a day,after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Side effects of Eladi Vati
There are no known side effects of this medicine.
Over-dosage may cause slight burning sensation in abdomen.
It is better to avoid this tablet during pregnancy.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.