Baidyanath SHOTHARI MANDUR, 40 TAB
About Shothari Mandur
Shothari Mandur is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicinein tablet form.The Calx prepared with Iron oxide, also called as Mandura is the main ingredient of this medicine. It is a classical medicine referenced from Bhaishajyaratnavali, Shotha Rogadhikara (treatment of inflammatory conditions). It is useful in treatment of General swelling/ massive edema or anasarca. It is a medical condition characterized by widespread swelling of the skin due to effusion of fluid into the extracellular space.
- It cures Iron deficiency anemia. It is safe and effective Iron preparations.
- It protects liver.
- It does not cause constipation.
- It gets easily absorbed in body.
- It is light for digestion.
- It enhances digestive fire (Deepan).
- It improves appetite and digestion.
- It is processed in go-mutra which is scientifically proven to treat wide variety of diseases. Cow urine is a proved bio enhancer.
- Sarvanga Shotha (Anasarca)
- Diseases of liver
Balances Pitta and Vata.
250 – 500 mg tablets – 1 – 2 tablets, once or twice daily, before or after food, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
How long to use
It can be used upto 2 – 3 month, based on doctor’s advice.
- It is best to take this medicine only under medical supervision, especially for children, pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Take this medicine only in prescribed dosage for particular time period only.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.