Baidyanath MEDOHARVIDANGADI LOHA, 40 TAB
About Medohar Vidangadi Lauh
Vidangadi Lauh is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is mainly used in the treatment of intestinal worms (helminthiasis), anorexia etc. This medicine is more commonly used in North Indian Ayurvedic practice. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be used under medical supervision.
- Source of Iron, since it contains Iron calx (Bhasma) as ingredient.
- Gastro enteritis
- Inflammatory diseases
- Abdominal colic pain
- Balances Pitta
- 250 mg – 500 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually administered along with sugar, honey, ghee, milk.
How long to use
This medicine can be safely taken for a period of upto 2-4 months
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Accidental overdose in children may cause poisonous effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause side effects like burning sensation in stomach.
- Pregnant ladies, lactating mothers and children should take this medicine strictly under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.