Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog, 50 TAB
Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is mainly used in the treatment of gastritis and dyspepsia etc. Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog also acts as an antacid, carminative and appetizer gives relief from acidity.
- Abhrak Bhasma: Used to improve digestion due to its Deepan (Appetizer) and Pachan (Digestive) property. Helps to get rid of cough, cold and chest congestion.
- Muktashukti bhasma: Time tested remedy for acidity and colic problems.
- Mandur Bhasma: Mandur bhasma is an iron base formulation useful in poor digestion.
- Awala Churna: Helps to clear and strengthens digestive system. It cures hyperacidity and prevents stomach ulcers.
- Helps to relieve hyperacidity, gases, indigestion, constipation etc.
2 tablets twice a day with water after meals or as advised by the physician.
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Amlapittantak Lauh
Amlapittantak Lauh is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, used in the treatment of acidity and gastritis. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Ingredients of Amlapittantak Lauha
The formulation of Amlapittantak Lauha (Bhaishjya Ratanavali):
- Shuddha Parad
- Shuddha Gandhak
- Mandur Bhasma
- Kanta lauha Bhasma
- Abhraka Bhasma
Benefits of Amlapittantak Lauha
- It gives relief in excessive pitta.
- It has antacid properties.
- It has Analgesic and anti-inflammatory property.
- It is also useful in burning urination, loose motion, vomiting due to excess pitta etc.
- It improves hemoglobin level.
Uses of Amlapittantak Lauha
Amlapittantak Lauha indicated in hyperacidity or Amlapitta (condition in which the level of acid in the gastric juices is excessive, causing discomfort). Hyperacidity causes acid reflux, burping, hiccups, nausea, pain and burning in abdomen etc.
- Hyperacidity, Indigestion, vomiting
- Colic, Loss of appetite
- Liver problem
- Heart burn
- Acid reflux disease, acid peptic disorders
Amlapittantak Lauh dosage
- 250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is advised along with water decoction prepared with coriander seeds, Haritaki and Fennel seeds.
Amlapittantak Lauh side effects
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.