Baidyanath VATAVIDHVANSAN RAS, 80 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Vat Vidhwansan Ras
Vat Vidhwans Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is used in the treatment of neuritis, colic pain, etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Ingredients of Vat Vidhwansan Ras
- Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur
- Naga Bhasma – Lead Calx
- Vanga Bhasma – Tin Calx
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
- Tamra Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Copper
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica
- Kana – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Tankana Bhasma – Borax
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Shuddha Vatsanabha – Purified Aconitum ferox
- Trikatu kwatha
- Chitraka – Lead Wort (root) – Plumbago zeylanica
- Bhringaraja – Eclipta alba
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Nirgundi – Vitex negundo
- Arka – Calotropis procera
- Tamalaki – Phyllanthus niruri
- Chandrashura – Lepidium sativum
- Nimbu Swarasa – Lemon fruit juice extract
Uses of Vat Vidhwansan Ras
It is used in the treatment of neuritis, abdominal colic, malabsorption syndrome and gynaecological disorders.
Dosage of Vat Vidhwansan Ras
250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey, ghee, butter etc.
Side effects of Vat Vidhwansan Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.