Baidyanath TARKESHWAR RAS, 20 TAB
About Tarkeshwar Ras
Tarkeshwar Ras is mineral containing Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine is prepared from Ras Sindura/Red sulphide of mercury, purified sulphur and Bhasma of loha/Iron, Bang Stannum and Abhrak/Mica. Tarakeshwar Ras is indicated in treatment of urinary diseases.
Key Ingredients of Tarakeshwar Ras
- Ras Sindur
- Lauha Bhasma
- Vang Bhasma
- Abhraka Bhasma
- Shuddha Gandhak
Uses of Tarakeshwar Ras
- Tarkeshwar Rasa is useful in treatment of polyuria (excessive or abnormally large production or passage of urine), Dysuria or Mutrakriccha (painful urination) and diabetes. This is a beneficial medicine for complication arising from urinary problems like physical weakness, fatigue and seminal disorders.
- Tarakeshwar Ras is a tonic. It is also indicated in treatment of male sexual problems. It improves semen, gives strength and cures impotency (which is due to low semen, weakness of nerves).
Dosage of Tarkeshwar Ras
125 – 250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Side effects of Tarkeshwar Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.