Baidyanath SHWASKUTHAR RAS, 80 TAB
About Shwas Kuthar Ras
Shwasa kuthar Ras is herbomineral Ayurvedic formulation useful in treating respiratory disorders. The formulation of this medicine contains Parad, Gandhak, Vatsanabh, Tankan, Manashila, Maricha, Pippali, Sunthi with bhavana dravya Tambula patra Swarasa.
Shwas kuthar Ras helps to reduce phlegm, cough in respiratory diseases and brings back normal respiration. The ingredients used in this medicine are antimicrobial, hot in potency, bitter and increases bile in body. As this medicine increases pitta in body therefore it should not be used in respiratory disorders due to pitta dosha.
Ingredients of Shwas Kuthar Ras
- Shuddha Parad
- Shuddha Gandhak
- Shuddha Vatsanabh
- Shuddha Manahshila
- Maricha phal
- Bhavana–Tambula patra Swarasa
Uses of Shwas Kuthar Ras
- Useful in Vata-Shleshm doshas
- Fever, pneumonia, tonsillitis, difficult breathing
- Bronchial Asthma, allergic Bronchitis, cough, phlegm
- Swine flu
- Slow digestion
Dosage of Shwas Kuthar Ras
- 125 – 250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with honey, hot water.
Side effects of Shwas Kuthar Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.