Baidyanath RASMANIKYA RAS, 10 GM
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Ras Manikya Ras
Ras Manikya Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine useful in treating various diseases due to vitiation of vata and kapha. It is useful formulation in treating skin diseases, cough, and respiratory diseases. The name of medicine is misnomer as it does not contain Rasa or Manikya. Due to colour resemblance with ruby, this medicine is named so.
Ras Manikya Ras is prepared by heating powder of Shuddha Haratala placed in between Abharaka Patra (mica sheets). Haratala is Orpiment, which is a deep orange-yellow colour sulphide of arsenic, with formula As2S3. Haratal is found in volcanic fumaroles, low temperature hydrothermal veins, and hot springs. It is used in medicine preparation after proper purification.
Key Ingredients of Ras Manikya Ras
- Shuddha Haratala – Purified and processed Orpiment (Arsenic tri sulphide)
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur
- Manashila – Purified and processed Realgar (Arsenic di sulphide)
- Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury
- Naga Bhasma – Lead Calx
- Tamra Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Copper
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
- Vataksheera – Latex of Nyagrodha – Ficus bengalensis
- Kashaya of Nimba – Neem – Azadirachta indica
- Guduchi – Indian Tinospora (stem) – Tinospora cordifolia
- Hrivera – Pavonia odorata
- Tala – Borassus flabellifer
- Vanari -Atmagupta – Velvet Bean (seed) – Mucuna pruriens
- Nila Jhintika
- Shobhanjana – seeds of Shigru – Moringa oleifera
- Ajaji – Cuminum cyminum
- Nirgundi – Vitex negundo
- Karavira – Nerium indicum
Uses of Ras Manikya Ras
- Skin ailments, leucoderma/vitiligo
- Vatarakta (Gout)
- Jwara (Fevers)
- Kasa (Cough)
- Shwasa (Dyspnoea), Bronchial Asthma
- Arshas (Piles)
- Bhagandara (Fissures)
- Nadi Vrana (Chronic wounds)
- Phirana Roga (Syphillis)
Benefits of Ras Manikya Ras
- It balances excessive Vata and Kapha inside body.
- It gives relief in fever due to vitiation of Vata and Kapha.
- It is effective in difficult breathing, asthma, and excessive phlegm.
- It is indicated in treatment of several chronic skin diseases such as leprosy, difficult to heal wounds, pus filled boils, excessive dryness of skin, rashes, eczema, leukoderma etc.
- It reduces Vata inside body and gives relief in Amavata, Vatarakt / Gout and other nervous system disorders.
Dosage of Ras Manikya Ras
125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with cold water or milk.
Side Effect of Ras Manikya Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.