Baidyanath PUSHPADHANWA RAS(B), 5 GM
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Pushpadhanwa Ras
Pushpadhanwa (Pushpa-dhan-va) rasa is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine which is used to treat infertility, impotency and sexual disorders. It can be used by both male and female.
In males it is used to treat semen related problems, impotency, erectile dysfunction and improving libido.
In female it is used to treat infertility, PCOS, and reproductive system related problems. It is also helpful in ovulation by balancing hormones in body.
Ingredients of Pushpadhanwa Rasa
- Naga Bhasma
- Vanga Bhasma
- Loha Bhasma
- Abhraka Bhasma
- Dhatturpatra Swarasa
- Shalmali Kwath
- Nagvelpatra Swarasa
- Vijaya Kwath
Uses of Pushpadhanwa Rasa
- Oligospermia, Erectile dysfunction
- Improves sperm count
- Infertility male and female
- Sleeplessness, poor memory
- Poly cystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
Dosage of Pushpadhanwa Rasa
125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with ghee, honey, sugar and milk.
Side effects of Pushpadhanwa Rasa
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.