Baidyanath PRAWAL PANCHAMRITA (M.Y.), 25 TAB
About Prawal Panchamrit Ras (Moti Yukta)
Prawal Panchamrita Ras is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine referenced from Bhaishajyaratnavali, and is indicated in gulma rogadhikar. This medicine is useful is treatment of digestive system diseases. Praval Panchamrita Ras corrects deranged Pitta and thus gives relief in pitta roga. It gives strength to brain and heart.
Key Ingredients of Prawal Panchamrit Ras (Moti Yukta)
- Mukta Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl
- Shankha Bhasma – Bhasma of Conch Shell
- Shukti Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl Oyster
- Kaparda Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Cowries
- Pravala Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Coral
- Latex of Arka – Calotropis procera
Uses of Prawal Panchamrit Ras (Moti Yukta)
- Distension of abdomen due to obstruction to passage of urine and stools
- Abdominal lump
- Spleen diseases
- Asthma, difficult breathing
- Impaired digestion
- Ajeerna indigestion
- Grahani Malabsorption syndrome
- Atisaar or diarrhoea
- Heart diseases
- Amlapitta hyperacidity
Dosage of Prawal Panchamrit Ras (Moti Yukta)
- 250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with honey and ghee or milk.
Side effects of Prawal Panchamrit Ras (Moti Yukta)
- Self medication with this medicine is not advised.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.