Baidyanath PEEYUSHAVALLI RAS , 20 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Peeyush Balli Ras (Tamra Bhasma Yukta)
Piyush balli Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, used in treatment of digestive disorders, liver conditions etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Key Ingredients of Peeyush Balli Ras (Tamra Bhasma Yukta)
- Shudh Gandhak
- Abhraka Bhasma
- Raupya Bhasma
- Lauh Bhasma
- Shvet chandan
- Nagar motha
- Makshik bhasma
- Kuda chal
- Neem patti
- Anar chilka
- Juice extract of Bhringaraja
Uses of Peeyush Balli Ras (Tamra Bhasma Yukta)
It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of liver and spleen disorders, indigestion, malabsorption syndrome, diarrhoea, fever, dysentery, bleeding per rectum, bloating, puerperal disorders, menorrhagia, female infertility, urinary tract disorders.
Dosage of Peeyush Balli Ras (Tamra Bhasma Yukta)
- 250 – 500 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is advised along with heated bael fruit and jaggery.
Side effects of Peeyush Balli Ras (Tamra Bhasma Yukta)
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.