Baidyanath NAGARJUNABHRA RAS, 20 TAB
About Nagarjunabhra Ras
Nagarjunabhra Rasa is herbo-mineral Ayurvedic medicine useful in treatment of heart diseases, inflammation, digestive disorders and various other ailments. This medicine comes under ‘Hirdaya Rog Chikitsa’ and referenced from classical Ayurvedic text Rasendra Saar Sangrah. Nagarjunabhra Rasa is a Rasayana that cures diseases and gives longevity. This medicine is prepared from two ingredients viz. Abhraka bhasma and bark of Arjuna tree, which are well-known for improving performance of heart and curing various heart related problems. Nagarjunabhra Rasa is also useful in curing weakness of nerves and memory
Ingredients of Nagarjunabhra Ras
- Abhraka Bhasma
- Arjuna Bark
Uses of Nagarjunabhra Ras
- It is used in the treatment of heart diseases.
- It is useful in relieving nausea, vomiting, anorexia, abdominal pain, diarrhea.
- It is helpful in bleeding diseases, inflammatory conditions, gastritis and chronic fever.
- It is also a good rejuvenative and aphrodisiac medicine.
Dosage of Nagarjunabhra Ras
- 125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Side effects of Nagarjunabhra Ras
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.